Sky bt fixtures announced (Page 3)

Trevor morleys tash

Hi can anyone tell me when the next lot of TV games get changed as I'm looking at the arsenal game 19th December and it being a Saturday 3pm kick off being unlikely.thanks

ive read on another forum the 6th of October mate, dont know how accurate that is but should hopefully be out in the next week or so

Looking at our calendar, would be handy if they can get these December fixture changes announced asap - hope you're right about 6th Oct @tolmie

Hi can anyone tell me when the next lot of TV games get changed as I'm looking at the arsenal game 19th December and it being a Saturday 3pm kick off being unlikely.thanks

same boat as you ... cheap rail is now out for late December and itching to buy
but 4pm Sunday the 20th kills it for me

Just hope its not 5-30 Saturday.. Early saturday fine as easy to get home and Sunday can get sleeper home (Fuelled up with the booze lol )

I dunno, rhere's a relegation 6-pointer at the Bridge and a big derby match at the Swamp...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.