Sky bt fixtures announced (Page 3)

I dunno, rhere's a relegation 6-pointer at the Bridge and a big derby match at the Swamp...
ba_dum_tss_pirates_band_of_misfits.gif

Fixtures for December and New Year were announced on 6th October last year and 9th October the year before. I would expect them imminently...

Arsenal early kick-off on Saturday would be ideal for me, or early Sunday. Cheap train tickets are available now for this and Watford away in the next few days so could do with getting them booked!

Can pretty much hand pick the games that will be on TV that weekend (or at least I think so anyway):

Us at Arsenal
Southampton vs Spurs
Watford vs Liverpool
Newcastle vs Aston Villa (might be Everton vs Leicester instead of this)

Out of these, I'd expect Southampton/Spurs at 4pm on Sunday,
Newcastle/Villa or Everton/Leicester at 1:30pm on Sunday
Watford/Liverpool at 5:30pm on Saturday
Arsenal/City 12:45 on Saturday

Can pretty much hand pick the games that will be on TV that weekend (or at least I think so anyway):

Us at Arsenal
Southampton vs Spurs
Watford vs Liverpool
Newcastle vs Aston Villa (might be Everton vs Leicester instead of this)

Out of these, I'd expect Southampton/Spurs at 4pm on Sunday,
Newcastle/Villa or Everton/Leicester at 1:30pm on Sunday
Watford/Liverpool at 5:30pm on Saturday
Arsenal/City 12:45 on Saturday

That all depends on whether it is one of the weekends when sky get first pick (If so Sun 4pm), or BT (then 1245 Sat).
I've not seen it published anywhere which broadcaster has first picks when - has anyone else??

Anyway, ffs, get 'em announced

Since BT arrived on the scene TV fixtures have come out later. They're a pain in the arse!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.