Sky - Mané Red card poll (official appeal rejected)

Just got in from the game and am watching it on TV. In all my days I don't think I've ever listened to such bollocks as that spouted by Neville and Tyler about Mane's assault. It doesn't matter where it was on the field, it doesn't matter that Mane was watching the ball, it doesn't matter if it was deliberate or an accident. The ONLY thing that matters is whether or not it was reckless and endangered an opponent, and when your foot is so high that you kick the opposition keeper in the face with your studs showing, it's game over. A red card ALL DAY LONG
You could kind of, almost, maybe, give Neville the benefit of the doubt that in real time he hadn't seen Mane's studs make contact with Ederson's face, but for him to maintain that this wasn't a red card after he'd seen several replays makes him look like an idiot or a biased rag twat. I know which my money is on

Just got in from the game and am watching it on TV. In all my days I don't think I've ever listened to such bollocks as that spouted by Neville and Tyler about Mane's assault. It doesn't matter where it was on the field, it doesn't matter that Mane was watching the ball, it doesn't matter if it was deliberate or an accident. The ONLY thing that matters is whether or not it was reckless and endangered an opponent, and when your foot is so high that you kick the opposition keeper in the face with your studs showing, it's game over. A red card ALL DAY LONG
Can I just add, if he didn't see Ederson coming , why did he jump at that particular time? He knew he was there and was reckless.

I am amazed to find that Mane has had 7 red cards but the red was the correct decision today .

Not sure why the fuckwits are debating it. For one Moss didn't bottle it.

And the booing by the scousers when nobody knew if Ederson was alive or dead was beyond disgraceful. But of course they were the victims in this incident.

The more I see of Klopp, the more I am convinced that he is the perfect manager for the sanctimonious set of cnuts that the Dippers have become during their years of constant failure.

The good thing about Klopp was how he was so tactically astute when they went down to ten men.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.