Sky - Mané Red card poll (official appeal rejected)

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by Cobwebcat, 9 Sep 2017.

1. grandsolo

grandsolo

Not his decision to appeal is it? Thought that was the club's decision to make

2. grandsolo

grandsolo

He was smiling as he walked off. Didn't look too upset did he

3. its grim up north

its grim up north

Happily retired
    There in lies the question who appealed it Mane or the **** of a club?

I was in 217 so only saw his back walking off but saw Klipperty pat him as he walked past.

4. karen7

karen7

I thought both him and klipperty smiling away was weird,mind you ratboy and tyler didn't give a shit as to how eddie was and they had 8 mins to utter something so i don't suppose the dippers cared either,shocking disregard for eddie,at that point he could have had a broken neck

5. Trevor Morley's Tache

Trevor Morley's Tache

Doing stuff
    Klopp is a fucking loon, and becoming an embarrassment. The owners must be shitting themselves every time he opens his mouth. I have visions of him being frog marched out of Clanfield in a straightjacket.

6. blueincy

blueincy

No remorse the dirty little ****...

Finds it funny...

7. paulchapo

paulchapo

Why would they laugh and joke about that and why would what looks like a club video post it? The icing on the cake for me tonight was them dropping two points at home, Klopp kicking off again at the end, I hate those fuckers!

8. cleavers

cleavers

While he was there he kicked one of the medics bags over, some apology that.

9. Bluekiwi

Bluekiwi

Retired
    I don't know if anyone else read the thread on ESPN yesterday when the FA announced the three match ban would remain in place. But there were some absolute clowns trying to justify Mane's high boot to Ederson's face. For example - goalkeepers should NOT come out of the penalty area; and if an attacker is going for a 50/50 ball with the goalkeeper the attacker should pull up and say "your ball goalie".. And Graeme Souness was quoted as saying the sending off was sufficient punishment.
    Deluded idiots

10. Dribble

Dribble

I've got one at work with the same 'Ederson had no right to go for that ball, because it was Mane's. Ederson should have been sent off for dangerous play. Ederson put Mane & himself in danger by being so reckless. The rules should be changed to banning Keepers coming out of their area.'

The lot of them are fuckin deluded...