Sky MNF 17/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have to win at anfield to be great in my opinion.
I hate them scouser more than RAGS.
I am convinced we will win there next season and retain the league.and progress in the champions league.
C.T.I.D
its highly likely we will lose at anfield next season, its there cup final mate, and Pep needs to be more pragmatic when going there, but that wont be a reflection on us being a great team or not, I hope we retain the title, whether by 1pt or 10pts im not bothered.

Gary Neville: “If United were to win the league next season, Mourinho would say that he's come out on top over the three years period. If Guardiola wins the title next season he will say he is starting to dominate English football and produce a great side."

Gary Neville: “If United were to win the league next season, Mourinho would say that he's come out on top over the three years period. If Guardiola wins the title next season he will say he is starting to dominate English football and produce a great side."

Heard him say this last night, how the fuck would they have come out on top? It's just a load of bollocks to pander to the masses. Rags haven't got a fucking chance in hell of finishing above us next season, they couldn't do it last season when we were the worse we've been for 5 years.

As for him saying it'll be kicking off next season what does that mean?

Heard him say this last night, how the fuck would they have come out on top? It's just a load of bollocks to pander to the masses. Rags haven't got a fucking chance in hell of finishing above us next season, they couldn't do it last season when we were the worse we've been for 5 years.

As for him saying it'll be kicking off next season what does that mean?

Never underestimate a club that counts the Community Shield as a major trophy.

Anyone see Thierry Henry's analysis of City's set up after the manyooo v WBA game?

Succinct, video snippets to show what he meant and expertly described.

No comparison to Neville's last night.

Alan Shearer touched on it on MOTD on Saturday evening but nowhere near as good as Henry.

Keep looking over that chip on your shoulder Gary, Thierry is after your job pal!

Oh, and Thierry had a disco-beard

I’m complaining because there’s always the caveat of what if? They should do this or that. It pisses me off. When we’ve over a hundred points, a hundred goals, most wins in a season etc how can you not call the team great? It’s a joke that when we win it again next season it’ll be they still need to win the CL.
This side is the best thing the Prem has ever seen. Don’t give a fuck what bitter Neville says.

All he's saying is that the team needs to rack up a few more trophies to be considered one of the great teams. And Pep would say the same - you need to do it over more than the course of a single season. Do you think he (Pep) will be happy if we don't build on this and end up finishing 3rd next season with no trophies? As for Neville, he's pretty much admitted we're playing the best football ever seen in this country so I don't see what the issue is. Stop skriking, take a chill pill, and enjoy the fact that we're champions and playing football that that lot over the road can only fucking dream of!

When looking at that Arsenal team as great and saying that we are not a great team is laughable in my opinion. They only won 26 and had 12 draws. 12!!! If we win out it’s 33 wins 3 draws and 2 losses, pretty amazing really. They didn’t win in Europe or the FA cup either, but hey, they are one of the all time greats and we are chopped liver. I get tired of the bullshit. We are a freaking great team and the only way to shut these people up is to win it again, and even then they will still use the buying the league or fall back on a lack of history.

Going unbeaten throughout a whole league season isn't to be sniffed at but I agree that the overall points haul for being unbeaten wasn't particularly great. It's been bettered by other teams and will be smashed into next week by us come the end of the season. I also think that Arsenal set out to not get beat in some of those games towards the end of that season in order to achieve unbeaten status, whereas we set out to win every game and take risks in doing so. I'd even say United, in their pomp under Ferguson rather than towards the end of his tenure, were never likely to go through a league season unbeaten due to going out on the pitch with the intention of winning games, rather than drawing them.

All he's saying is that the team needs to rack up a few more trophies to be considered one of the great teams. And Pep would say the same - you need to do it over more than the course of a single season. Do you think he (Pep) will be happy if we don't build on this and end up finishing 3rd next season with no trophies? As for Neville, he's pretty much admitted we're playing the best football ever seen in this country so I don't see what the issue is. Stop skriking, take a chill pill, and enjoy the fact that we're champions and playing football that that lot over the road can only fucking dream of!

I'm not skriking and i'm chilled out fine thanks. I see Neville for what he is, his praise is always with a caveat, City play great but the opposition were poor. City win 2 trophies they need a third. We concede a goal, our frailties are back, Sterling scores 1 or 2, he should have 3 or 4. Always the same with him.

Guys a ****.

I'm not skriking and i'm chilled out fine thanks. I see Neville for what he is, his praise is always with a caveat, City play great but the opposition were poor. City win 2 trophies they need a third. We concede a goal, our frailties are back, Sterling scores 1 or 2, he should have 3 or 4. Always the same with him.

Guys a ****.
This!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.