Sky MNF 17/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
They also both managed Crystal Palace. Sam did better at the exact same job.

So we judge managers after 4 games now? Fat Sam beat Liverpool and Chelsea away last season so he must be better than Pep who lost both.

Obviously been told to keep off "the subject".
Carragher has tweeted saying it's being discussed after the game and that Fat Sam doesn't agree with him. I actually can't believe there are people who think it wasn't a red. fair enough scousers are blinkered and bitter about it but actual ex pros and a former England manager saying it was ok is laughable.

*apologies to the fat man if he does say he should have gone

Carragher has tweeted saying it's being discussed after the game and that Fat Sam doesn't agree with him. I actually can't believe there are people who think it wasn't a red. fair enough scousers are blinkered and bitter about it but actual ex pros and a former England manager saying it was ok is laughable.

*apologies to the fat man if he does say he should have gone
To his credit carragher said yesterday it was a red so fat sam must not say it was,don't expect anything else from a old fossil like him

Graham Poll and Frankenstein ruined their pre match chat?

Or it could have something to do with them saying last week it was a big sam night. Was mentioned through the day.

How many more viewers would they get if talking about all the incidents this weekend or Fat Sam waffling on?

I presume the budget for tonight's MNF has gone towards Liverpool's appeal for mane.
Have they really just dedicated nearly a whole hour to a manager who allegedly got sacked from the England job for taking a few Brown envelopes to teach his knowledge to us lesser mortals?
Is this the same Sam allardyce, slated from hell to high water by the press, the FA, social media and most football related programmes like MNF, for being boring, one dimensional, tactically naive, negative, now being made to look like the second coming of one of the greatest managers out there?
I'm seriously considering jacking football in!
Has someone spiked my drink as I can't seem to digest and process what I've just seen and heard for the last hour!!!
Good Lord.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.