Sky MNF 17/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
How could he win a trophy? He was only there for 4 games ffs.
The board should be the ones getting sacked, bring in a manager who's style of play is different to the previous encumbants then refuse to back him in the transfer window to bring in players to suit his style rather than than the kick and rush group who are currently there, then sack him after 4 games because they've not yet won!!

If they'd backed him maybe things would be different but Parish should be taking the blame here not DeBoer.
Plus why is it his fault if highly paid professional players can't do basic shit?
Correct.

It wasn't that bad tonight... perhaps they've decided they've had their fun milking it and will now admit it was a clear red to calm down the more deluded sections of the dipper fanbase.

I wouldn't call it an argument and I ain't got any agenda. He's won fuck all, that's a fact not a bandwagon.

So at the same club with the same resources big Sam did better. That's just a fact.

So at the same club with the same resources big Sam did better. That's just a fact.

You keep your crusade up for BFS. I'll keep my opinion that Frank De Boer who was schooled in football at Ajax and Barcelona, doesn't need coaching tips from Sam Allardyce.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.