Sky really take the p!$$

oman0115

Phoned them up because my bill is creeping up to £100 a month and I only have sports, box sets and broadband. Said I'm considering leaving because of this and the fact that I've been complaining about having a dud box for 9 months and no one has done anything to help. Their solution : to try and flog a new box to me for £100 and £12 a month for the privilege, and an increase in my monthly bill from April.

Are they for real? Do they not realise they have competitors! Think it's time to leave, the MUTV leaflet through my letter box was bad enough but this is beyond the pale!

I spoke to them the other day as they awere hiking the bill by £4 a month and got a £5 a month discount, so all good here.

I assume they have tried to flog you sky Q if its the 12.99 a month thing.

It took me 5(FIVE) hours waiting on a phone to cancel and had to threaten legal action before they cancelled it, but just before they did they offered me my deal at a fifth of the cost.

I told them had they done that five hours earlier they had a chance and cancelled on principal.

No respect for their consumers whatsoever.

It took me 5(FIVE) hours waiting on a phone to cancel and had to threaten legal action before they cancelled it, but just before they did they offered me my deal at a fifth of the cost.

I told them had they done that five hours earlier they had a chance and cancelled on principal.

Better start checking their contracts that sounds like they are going down the Comcast route to cancel.

Webchat is the way forward.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.