Sky rewrite league title history

Discussion in 'General football forum' started by urban genie, 13 May 2017.

1. Uncle Wally One Ball

Uncle Wally One Ball

shark fisherman
    Got to be honest here, I agree with you. It does say 'premier league titles' so it is nothing but factually correct.

2. gordondaviesmoustache

gordondaviesmoustache

Uppity Twat
    I think he's spot on too. 25 years is long enough for those records to now be meaningful.

3. MarsLlama

MarsLlama

I've not seen anyone claiming we haven't won more.

4. urban genie

urban genie

Sky

5. Pell

Pell

Woohoo! We're the 4th most successful team in England!

6. KentBlue

KentBlue

Vile little man.
    I will be absolutely ecstatic if/when that whole rotten empire comes crashing down. Martin Tyler's hero worshipping of the rags, Sunday Supplement constantly taking sly digs at us,
    etc. I haven't had Sky for maybe 20 years and I feel so much better for it.

I'd rather stare vacantly at the test card, my brow furrowed in bewilderment as I try in vain to make sense of why the kid is chalking something on a blackboard. Far more entertaining than those biased anti-City fuckers on Sky.

7. Although there is nothing wrong with what you say either, the facts are the leagues were all the same over the years.The league improved year by year as expected. Just because the league was bought to be sold to the global world as a product, the was the product for sale.....not the clubs themselves. All the other clubs have had their history denied by these media mongers who only work to feed their own agenda.... this supports the scum. Any denial of title wins by teams is a low dig and shows disrespect for the clubs and their proud fans, we as fans deserve a bit more respect from the media. They insult us daily with fakes news and agenda driven tripe, the fact is the English league has run for a very long time and I see big teams as ones with trophies regardless of where they are, even now. Those clubs are the ones which make the league, if not lower leagues - GREAT. The media with their muck take the greatness away from the game. The game changed but the prise was always the same so there is no way to compare the modern game to say a title from 100 years ago.

8. MarsLlama

MarsLlama

Where?

9. Mad Eyed Screamer

Mad Eyed Screamer

It's funny that as a kid, statistics were always given as being "post war" or "pre war"
    Now just given as post PL

10. Stockport mackem

Stockport mackem

We were great in the 90's...just a shame it was the 1890's. :-)