Sky Sports Main Event - The Debate: Live

Discussion in 'General football forum' started by The Fat el Hombre, 9 Aug 2017.

1. The Fat el Hombre

The Fat el Hombre

Anyone watching this? Bellamy and steptoe on going through each of the top teams and how they think they will do. It's not bad actually. Don't think City have been on yet...

2. MacD

MacD

Bellamy defending City in fairness and looks like he wants to punch Nevilles lights out if they weren't in a TV studio

3. DTKOAG

DTKOAG

Pilot
    Good show.

4. Big Yaya Wilko 12

Big Yaya Wilko 12

What did Bellamy have to say about City? Always got the feeling he 'got' us as a club. Especially the fans!

5. jimharri

jimharri

Occasional idiot
    Something like we're in the best position of the challengers. Always liked Bellamy when he was with us, and was gutted when he left.

Chuckle Mk II reckons the sale of Matic makes the vermin more likely to win the title than Chelsea. Seriously!

6. Metalartin

Metalartin

Watching this now, Phil Neville keeps sighing and puffing is breath when Bellamy is talking, you can tell he doesn't want to hear it. Go on Bellamy wind those pathetic coin throwing rags up. :)

7. MCFC1993

MCFC1993

Shit username, call me George
    Been going on all week.

Jamie Redknapp and Carragher were on Monday.
    Pardew and Wright were on Tuesday.
    Phil Neville and Bellamy on Wednesday.
    On on Thursday as well. Stelling, Merson and Kamara.

Enjoyed them, decent previews to the season, not seen Neville and Bellamy yet. I'll take anything Premier League related on this point.

EDIT:
    20mins in to Bellamy and Nevilles, Phil Neville talks some shite, so blinded by United.

Bellamy's been brilliant always comes across very articulate as a pundit, sounds like he has a coaches brain.

Last edited: 10 Aug 2017
  8. ell

ell

Quite liked the format of the show but could only watch 5 mins before Neville did my head in chatting absolute shite. Weird considering how good a pundit his brother is

9. Dave Ewing's Back 'eader

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader

I think we need just the tiniest element of editing here!

10. The Fat el Hombre

The Fat el Hombre

Looks like 'City spending' is up next on tonights debate! And merson is on the panel, brace yourselves for bullshit