Sky Sports Main Event - The Debate: Live

I'm definitely not on the WUM.

So you don't think that after the weekend's fixtures, there will be anything to talk about?

For example, whatever our result tomorrow, there will be talking points. IF we lose, draw or win narrowly, the knives will be out for Pep and the squad and if we win convincingly, it will bring up a completely different set of topics.

To say there will be nothing to talk about is ridiculous, IMHO.
Go on I will bite again. If you really think that the 2 examples you used, offside goals given to them and blatant penalties/fouls not given to us will be debated at length then you have a different perspective on the TV pundits as I have. I don't recall many freeze frames of the blatant offside goals last season nor was there much comment on, for example, the 2 footed tackle by Milner from behind on Sterling as he had an open net in front of him.
If you think such incidents this season will get detailed analysis then good luck to you. Track record suggests that it will be business as usual.

I watched last nights this morning with Geoff Stelling, Merson and Kamara. Merson was incredulous at £70m for 2 right backs. Stelling: "Why have they spent £70m on two RIGHT BACKS, mers?!?!?!?!?" Merson: "Dunno, Geoff, maybe they'll play three at the back...."

Not to do with having let go both senior right backs then Mers, lad? Idiots.

I watched last nights this morning with Geoff Stelling, Merson and Kamara. Merson was incredulous at £70m for 2 right backs. Stelling: "Why have they spent £70m on two RIGHT BACKS, mers?!?!?!?!?" Merson: "Dunno, Geoff, maybe they'll play three at the back...."

Not to do with having let go both senior right backs then Mers, lad? Idiots.

I could have sworn that a left back was signed for 30M a couple of years ago. The name temporarily escapes me, as does the mall company who bought him.

Not watched any of these! Why watch people talk about football who have bias don't research teams and know less than me about my team.

Not watched any of these! Why watch people talk about football who have bias don't research teams and know less than me about my team.
I think some have been good. The one with Stelling and Merson was shit. But Pardew was interesting about the realities of being a manager and Bellamy showed up Neville for the clown he is.

Go on I will bite again. If you really think that the 2 examples you used, offside goals given to them and blatant penalties/fouls not given to us will be debated at length then you have a different perspective on the TV pundits as I have. I don't recall many freeze frames of the blatant offside goals last season nor was there much comment on, for example, the 2 footed tackle by Milner from behind on Sterling as he had an open net in front of him.
If you think such incidents this season will get detailed analysis then good luck to you. Track record suggests that it will be business as usual.

You're missing the point.

I was giving examples of subjects that could be debated and trying to say that there will be similar incidents in EVERY Premier League game EVERY weekend.

In other words, there won't be a lack of topics to discuss.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.