Sky Sports: Newcastle to hold talks with Vieira.

Vieira turned them down because he wanted full power and Ashley said no.

Fenerbache are balls deep for Paddy though so watch this space

I've still got £20 riding on Carver getting the toon job after your last post. I should have put in on Shteeve McLaren. You owe me a drink you little ****. If Carver gets it, I'll get you a half of shandy.

Great coming from a flapper like yourself posting repeated shit in the transfer forum.
I'd say take your fanny for a wipe but you act like you're not old enough
You'd know all about under age fanny I take it? Is flapper an actual insult now? Give me 2 seconds whilst I go and cry in the airing cupboard.

That sounded like a Haiku as well.

"Is that what you do
I'm no pedo
Read the mirror
Scumbag"

Beautiful prose.

I've still got £20 riding on Carver getting the toon job after your last post. I should have put in on Shteeve McLaren. You owe me a drink you little ****. If Carver gets it, I'll get you a half of shandy.
Sorry not sorry?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.