Sky sports news now

moomba said:
Ajay said:
Guys, please don't pay any attention to this and to clarify and confirm Al Fahim is NOT involved in our club anymore, he is the Royal Families main business advisor but does not have any input into the day-to-day running running of the club!

So surely he would have some insight into the way they are thinking?

Or is there something more to it.

The Arabs investment in City is a blip on their business investment radar compared to what else they have invested in, we are not a 'make or break' business for them but we are a major potential hence the long term investment in the club and the people who run it!

Sanctioning 100m plus is nothing for these guys and does not need the 'family' approval but is something Shk. Mansoor can authorise himself.

moomba said:
wrongun73 said:
It was only a matter of time before MH and the arabs had a dissagreement over transfers,
the fact that MH has guided us to such a shit position, making it pretty impossible to get any big names in will piss them off no end and from what that guy just said it could be sooner rather than later when the p45 makes a show.

It does make you wonder whether Hughes will ever have the vision that matches with the vision of the owners.

It's clear that they want a big name team full of superstars, I can't see Hughes ever going for that. Cook said as much at the start of the year, he needs to get out of his comfort zone when it comes to the players he wants to work with.

I've no intention of reading all 15 pages but i agree with this. Bottom line our owners ambition is not matched by Hughes and that's the most negative thing I've wrote about him.

I presume this is the guy who was on the news after the takeover, saying we will buy whoever we want, we're way richer than Chelsea etc. He was going to be Chairman, but after his outburst, he soon got chucked out. That's why we ended up with Mr Kaldoon, the far smoother, quieter operative.

I wouldn't trust a word this guy says.

Yeah, that's Al Fahim, and the journalist, who SSN covered, used to be on the Mirror's Slickers Team before they got done with Piers Morgan in a share-tipping scandal.

He works for Arabian Business who broke the story about the takeover.

He's well placed to pick up rumour, but you always have to ask yourself whether what he's re-gurgitating is 2nd hand fact or opinion.

scall1 said:
I presume this is the guy who was on the news after the takeover, saying we will buy whoever we want, we're way richer than Chelsea etc. He was going to be Chairman, but after his outburst, he soon got chucked out. That's why we ended up with Mr Kaldoon, the far smoother, quieter operative.

its not that one its the arabian business guy who told sky sports the breaking news of the takeover..remember the guy ...its not that full of shit one who was predicting the signings ..the one who said they have done there homework on city fans and there fan base

It was hard enough for us to know what Swales was thinking, and he lived in the area and attended every game, as well as working within the community. These people don't and without knowing how they are going to operate, it's all guess work.

scall1 said:

Al Fahim - involved in the takeover, was talking about the big signings back in September, no longer involved in club

ANIL BHOYRUL - the jounalis

different guys

Ajay said:
moomba said:
So surely he would have some insight into the way they are thinking?

Or is there something more to it.

The Arabs investment in City is a blip on their business investment radar compared to what else they have invested in, we are not a 'make or break' business for them but we are a major potential hence the long term investment in the club and the people who run it!

Sanctioning 100m plus is nothing for these guys and does not need the 'family' approval but is something Shk. Mansoor can authorise himself.

didn't they invest billions in Barclays recently ?

sort of puts things in persepctive

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.