Sky Sports Relaunch- New and Exclusive Channels for Football

I'm going to have a long chat with them about which channels the prem games will be on so they don't stitch me up before i agree to sign up again
There will be two channels showing football, one dedicated to the Premier League another to show all the other leagues There are further 8 to show other sports a cricket golf and F1 the others offer a mix of sports so you choose what you want or all

There will be two channels showing football, one dedicated to the Premier League another to show all the other leagues There are further 8 to show other sports a cricket golf and F1 the others offer a mix of sports so you choose what you want or all
Thanks,that sounds ok then

I was at Maine Road when Sky Rocked up for the first Monday Night Football in 92. Whole load of fireworks and some geezer with a saxophone IIRC. After all that pomp and ceremony, we played out a dull 1-1 with QPR.

The only time I've ever paid anything towards Sky is when I had Sky 1, Sky News, and Sky Sports News back in the late 90's when I had cable TV. Even then it was only a couple of quid a month for a year.

The only time I get to watch it these days is if I go to a bar to watch a City game. I can't stand their style of commentary and pre-match bullshit. You can hear the disdain in their voices, and their sly sniping really winds me up.

Did anyone just see the new advert for them?? Bloody love it!
Not seen it yet, but the one I've just heard on the radio hat the "Agueeroooo!!!" commentary right at the end. It must really stick in the throat's of the Rag's. Please tell me the TV one has Phil Jones face on it when GPC tells him we've scored?

In fairness, Sly are probably trying their hardest to convince City fans that they don't hate us, and this is just a peace offering. Mind you, the 11/12 season was the closest and most exciting finish to the Premier League ever.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.