Sky Sports Relaunch- New and Exclusive Channels for Football

Haha i've given up talking to her now so i'll phone back and hope someone else answers,surely they have had the training on this already

Training you say ? They only have scripts and if your call doesn't include the word upgrade, you're knackered ;-)

Right i spoke to a guy who said because you have a deal on your channels at the moment then it would cost me £2 a month more to down grade to just the prem channels lol,at least he told me the truth,i need to call back in sept and talk it through once my deal ends
I knew it wouldn't be as easy as they promoted it

I've read about the new channels on the app. It says that there are different channels for different sports which I get. I'm confused at the "main event" channel that they say will show the biggest events from across all the channels but it is only available to people with full sky package. So does that mean matches like the derby will be on the main event channel and not availbe if you just have the football channel?

I've read about the new channels on the app. It says that there are different channels for different sports which I get. I'm confused at the "main event" channel that they say will show the biggest events from across all the channels but it is only available to people with full sky package. So does that mean matches like the derby will be on the main event channel and not availbe if you just have the football channel?
No they will still be on the football channel,it's just a filler channel putting key events on from all sports,like say league cup final it will be on the sky football ch and would most likely be on that main event ch as well..

Sorry I meant that I have read about it on the app
I got you,you can start with just the prem league channel and add any of the other ones in 2 mins literally on the phone,so start with that unless you want the rest of the channels for other sports,as a new customer you should get a good deal,check it out on the phone

No they will still be on the football channel,it's just a filler channel putting key events on from all sports,like say league cup final it will be on the sky football ch and would most likely be on that main event ch as well..
What would be the point in that?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.