Sky Sports Relaunch- New and Exclusive Channels for Football

I've been looking for discount vouchers for BT Sport. There were a few on offer until about a week ago giving 50% discount, but presently cannot find any.. If anyone
knows of any I would be greatly obliged if you would let me know.

£27.50 but you only get two channels for that, Main Event and a channel that shows the other PL games that the Main Event channel doesn't show. I'm knocking that on the head and getting NowTV. It's £33.99 for a monthly pass but you can have a weekly pass at £10.99 or just a daily one for £6.99. So you could just get one for the Sunday games if there's a game you want to watch.
Thanks

Help please. I am a tad confused, I know not difficult at my age, but what is the difference between Now TV and Smart Now TV? I have a smart TV super HD or whatever it is called and I just want to watch City away games in HD. I am dumping Sky and moved away from BT (believe I can get an app from EE that gives me BT Sport for a fiver a month -is this HD?). So will just pay for the games I watch but will it be in HD on a NOW box? Thanks

To add sky sports main even and sky sports extra to your BT package it costs 27.50 now and 33.50 form the 20th of august

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.