Sky Sports Viewing Figures Down?

I'm not fussed if they are losing numbers. When my old man got made redundant from his skilled work sky suddenly appeared, so our days of watching football took a hit on terrestrial TV. When he finally got back in the trade we had it for a few years but i remember some of the games were PPV for Spurs which pissed us off more

I have no idea what they charge these days but they never cared too much about the fans. They'll spout on about the best league on the world etc to justify any price. Not only that, since sky, all prices have rocketed over the league

I see Rachel the Rag Riley (from Essex) is now on sky sports. Fuckin Olly Muirs will be next.

Just watched ssn for the first time in 3 years. The reporter Ben Ransom seems decent even if he kept making references measuring us against what utd do which was kind of annoying. He seemed to do it direct from orders 'mention utd often we must do that' but he came across as a decent chap and just remembered his paymasters orders towards the end of each sentence hehe.

Funny how some seem to 'follow the party line' and others seem like a pig in shit when talking about us and others when they need bad news is good news type attitudes. that is the sense i get anyway. This guy i would spare from the gallows...for now.

People are sick of the hype and bullshit they produce.

The ad for the arse/Chavs game confirms this BS.

Too hear people talk that use kodi ,firesticks,android boxes ,android apps ,streams,motorised dishes etc.
I'm surprised there is anyone left to actually pay for sky

Too hear people talk that use kodi ,firesticks,android boxes ,android apps ,streams,motorised dishes etc.
I'm surprised there is anyone left to actually pay for sky

People in the UK are cottoning on to how to bypass Sky and their ridiculous fees, but it's a big world and they're selling their product into lots of emerging markets at less than a quarter of what a UK customer is being asked

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.