Sky Sports Viewing Figures Down?

The fact that Rag fans now hate football and wish it would go away, may be affecting numbers. We need to hold out a hand and let them enjoy City's Champion league games. Oh Waite, they are on the other side.

They will struggle to stop streaming fully as the sell the rights to companies that can't enforce anti piracy efforts. For example mio sports, they use the stock master feed icons and digital effects. 80% of their budget will be spent on buying the rights to the matches and the rest on costs. They could not give a hoot who is pirating it as long as their subscriber numbers are healthy in Malaysia or wherever Mio is based.

I jumped ship last week, and then got an email the following day about an upcoming price increase.

They know their racket is completely tied to football, and if they didnt have the prem they'd lose a ton of subscribers.

Completely over saturated the football market too. I didnt watch another game over the weekend after ours, and I typically would watch at least one more. Played chess on my ipad rather than watch Super Sunday.

An NFL style game pass model is inevitable, but sky wont let that happen easily.

I'm at the other end of the scale. I used to watch all the football on tele. And I mean ALL. Doesn't matter who's playing or when, I'll watch it. But having recently retired I can no longer afford the Sky and BT packages and have had to dump both of them because they're too bloody expensive. Reduced prices would see me back. But I won't hold my breath for that.

I'm at the other end of the scale. I used to watch all the football on tele. And I mean ALL. Doesn't matter who's playing or when, I'll watch it. But having recently retired I can no longer afford the Sky and BT packages and have had to dump both of them because they're too bloody expensive. Reduced prices would see me back. But I won't hold my breath for that.

Swap your broadband provider, its free with BT

BT will probably monopolise English football coverage at some point in the future. This isn't necessarily great news, just some ****s being replaced by other ****s.

Haha I've just heard Jamie carragher honestly now... He said he thinks Sturridge may be better than Aguero.

Hahaha and they wonder why their viewing figures are down

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.