Sky Sports Viewing Figures Down?

And I would say the same is the future for football - how many would gladly sign up to a cheap, HD, reliable, football streaming source available on your PC, phone or TV? Say somoene did offer the service, a pound per game regardless of your location, or five pound a month, for every city game in HD, completely guaranteed to never fail to load up. Sky an BT customers would flock in droves, today's streamers would give up on unreliable streams and channel hopping for the reliability, and by offering every game you become relevant to every football fan of every club.

Terrible idea about only paying to watch certain clubs as it would give even more power to the largest ones who draw the biggest audiences

They could save a fortune by fucking pundits off and the 2 hour build up for games. Just show the game then a couple of interviews with players and managers after it, thats all you need.

They could save a fortune by fucking pundits off and the 2 hour build up for games. Just show the game then a couple of interviews with players and managers after it, thats all you need.
Although that's all 'we' need, the casual football fan wants entertainment and the punditry/pre-match hype is all apart of that product... And pays for itself with the constant ad breaks in between the buildup

Just rejoined sky with the new q box phone and fibre max broadband no sport or films but everything else including box sets, was paying £36 just for fibre broadband at virgin

Sky is £26 for a year for the lot so saved a tenner

Will still stream my footy/films and cancel when I'm out of contract and get the next good deal from whoever

It would be rude not too

I hope you are patient. Took me five hours on the phone to cancel with sky and their deliberate tactics to get you to hang up to not cancel. Scumbag tactic.

The 2 hour build up has 40 minutes of adverts.

Adverts which sky get paid a fortune for.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.