Sky Sports Viewing Figures Down?

Although that's all 'we' need, the casual football fan wants entertainment and the punditry/pre-match hype is all apart of that product... And pays for itself with the constant ad breaks in between the buildup
My brother is a casual fan and hates all the pre match hype and build up. He says he'd rather see the team news and then they got on with it.

Don't think I have watched as few games on sky this season as I have ever. Find the redknap, Giggs duo too painful. Quite happy to just watch match of the day.

I've just signed up for £30 for the new Sky Q service and all channels, movies sport, box sets etc for a year. I needed a new box as, even though I did not subscribe, I still used the old Sky HD box as my coaxial cable was damaged somewhere doing work and I don't want cables showing so I only view via the satellite cables.

For £30 for everything is about right and as much as I will pay. If they can't keep it there or thereabout's in a year I'll cancel again!

I've got Kodi and it's great for TV Series but for live sport the streams are just so unreliable that it becomes a pain not knowing if you can watch or not.

I've just signed up for £30 for the new Sky Q service and all channels, movies sport, box sets etc for a year. I needed a new box as, even though I did not subscribe, I still used the old Sky HD box as my coaxial cable was damaged somewhere doing work and I don't want cables showing so I only view via the satellite cables.

For £30 for everything is about right and as much as I will pay. If they can't keep it there or thereabout's in a year I'll cancel again!

I've got Kodi and it's great for TV Series but for live sport the streams are just so unreliable that it becomes a pain not knowing if you can watch or not.
I agree. £30 is a fair price.
That is an incredible deal, how did you manage that?

Is that £30 all in or is there a line rental of £20

Is that a week or a month.

To answer all questions above. I went on moneysavingexpert and redeemed a code which it gives you. £15 set up and £30 per month and new 1TB Sky Q box. I got the heads up off this thread I think.

Just TV, didn't go for broadband but I can use that as a bargaining tool at renewal!

Subs are down.

Lets manipulate a cup final between our biggest cash cows to get them up again...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.