Sky wanting an Xmas Eve game

Sky have a contract for two Sunday games. They cost £11 million each. The clubs and the Premier League didn't factor in that the calendar changes and that Christmas Eve might fall on a Sunday. They aren't going to give up that expense and nor should they. The fault lies with the PL and clubs who don't give a shit about fans and made no arrangements for such an eventuality.

Why would anyone expect Sky not to ask for their contract to be fulfilled? Really?

This. He who pays the piper...

Leicester v scum looks like it's been selected.... happy days

Can't wait for Maureen's implosion!

The best thing about that would be if they played a real stinker, & dropped points, thus taking some of the fun out of Christmas, for Utd fans all around the world.

We have dodged a bullet here, because we play Bournemouth that weekend, so not only would it be cruel to their fans, but it would be a low profile game.

They will get us, next year.

Playing christmas eve or going christmas shopping. I vote for playing the rags and ruining their christmas

You can guarantee that there will be loads of 'massive reds' out in their shirts and hats shopping when their team is playing.

Pretty much my thoughts on the matter.

If you suck the devils cock at some point he’s going to ask you to swallow. Liverpool and Arsenal have been happy to Bank all that lovely TV money for the last couple of decades, now it’s time to put your shift in

I thought it was spelt with an "a"?

The best thing about that would be if they played a real stinker, & dropped points, thus taking some of the fun out of Christmas, for Utd fans all around the world.

We have dodged a bullet here, because we play Bournemouth that weekend, so not only would it be cruel to their fans, but it would be a low profile game.

They will get us, next year.
I'm waiting for them to change the Palace away game from Saturday 30th to New Years Eve at 4pm

Didn't there used to be a game on Christmas Day?
That'd be fun if they brought that back

They used to play the same opponents home and away on Christmas Day and Boxing Day.
I think it stopped in the late 50s but they still played a couple of games with one a one day break for a few years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.