Sleaford Mods

Loving these. Best thing at Glastonbury this year by a mile...

If anyone wants a ticket to see them at the Ritz on Weds Sept 23rd I have a spare, since I'm now going to see them in Leeds instead.

It cost me £15 plus booking fee so if I can get that back then great but if not then someone can have it for FV, or nish if I think they're a deserving case... -)

So any offers/bids/pleas/fans?

Can meet at a home game to sort it.

The still from the clip makes him look like an orc about to attack Gondor.

@1.618034 nice one mate. Missing soulfly next week but looking forward to this. Nice balance of swear words, booze, rants and and more swear words. Cheers. Should be excellent.

@1.618034 nice one mate. Missing soulfly next week but looking forward to this. Nice balance of swear words, booze, rants and and more swear words. Cheers. Should be excellent.
No prob mate. It's gonna be great.

Back from hols now so having a catch up on my inner rage, via Youtube...

Punk is back and it's not fuckin' 'appy!

No prob mate. It's gonna be great.

Back from hols now so having a catch up on my inner rage, via Youtube...

Punk is back and it's not fuckin' 'appy!

That was mint, looking forward to it even more now. The audience were nodding along while he was telling them to fuck off. Bellends.

Good holiday mate? We'll sort the tickets and dough out next week when you can, I'm in town daily.

Was introduced to this band yesterday and happily discovered that the vocalist, Jason, is someone I knew fairly well a decade or so ago in Nottingham. He was a bit of a face round town at the time. Bit weird seeing him on those clips. Actually really like the music. It's raw and aggressive in a way I really like. I do quite miss the East Midlands accent. Jay, as I recall, had a Nottingham, rather than a Linconshire accent. Pleased for him that he seems to have made it. I'll definitely be purchasing a couple of albums today.

Great band, this lot.
I only discovered them when the lead singer was interviewed in last month's Mojo (or maybe it was Uncut? I only bought it for the Keef interview & cd).
What impressed me was that the the guy (Jason, not Richards) was happily listing people who piss him off, rather than toeing some corporate line of reciting influences from the popularly accepted canon of Rock n Roll.
The only other unproven artist, I read who did that was Elvis Costello, many moons ago. So, on grounds of attitude, rather than having heard a single note, I gave them a listen. I'm glad I did.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.