Slippy and Dangerous flooring at the stadium.

Just had phone call of mcr council H + S. City are planning to put new and better gripping floors in by boxing day all going to plan. Seems the big wigs have been looking at our thread amongst other emails sent and got their arses into gear. If this happens before boxing day then fair play to em. P.S I didn't really want anybody to get dry bummed off any large vegetable..honest!!! :-))

Just had phone call of mcr council H + S. City are planning to put new and better gripping floors in by boxing day all going to plan. Seems the big wigs have been looking at our thread amongst other emails sent and got their arses into gear. If this happens before boxing day then fair play to em. P.S I didn't really want anybody to get dry bummed off any large vegetable..honest!!! :-))
pffftt ..they didnt ring me , but i suppose with you being a superbia ticket holder its a different story ;)

Don't really know what to think of this thread at first I thought it was a joke then realized it was not , can only think that some people never used the old kippax, slippy floors ha ha

Don't really know what to think of this thread at first I thought it was a joke then realized it was not , can only think that some people never used the old kippax, slippy floors ha ha

Trust me it is no joke.I used the old Kippax floor when it was standing and when it was rebuilt and I never had one problem.Eight weeks after my fall I am still of sick from work, I get tired easily after the bleed on my brain and my ribs are still very painful. I had no problem with the flooring in the North or South stands before this season so I can only presume it is something they applied in the close season that has caused the problems we are seeing now.

If they are re laying the flooring inside the ground it is great news as it will prevent more injuries and alleviate the fear I have felt going to matches since my fall every time it has rained.

Trust me it is no joke.I used the old Kippax floor when it was standing and when it was rebuilt and I never had one problem.Eight weeks after my fall I am still of sick from work, I get tired easily after the bleed on my brain and my ribs are still very painful. I had no problem with the flooring in the North or South stands before this season so I can only presume it is something they applied in the close season that has caused the problems we are seeing now.

If they are re laying the flooring inside the ground it is great news as it will prevent more injuries and alleviate the fear I have felt going to matches since my fall every time it has rained.

How old are you mate? Don't be scared of going due to it just ask for help off another fan to help u walk.

How old are you mate? Don't be scared of going due to it just ask for help off another fan to help u walk.

I am not ancient and I can walk ok,I have no problem walking.My fear is when wet the floor is so slippery I fear another fall. Once something like this has happened you become more aware of the problem and I have witnessed so many people fall or almost fall since my accident. Indeed i have talked to a couple of them. One man was in a fair amount of pain in his ribs and the head steward asked him if he wanted to go to the first aid room but he declined.

The floor is so bad having someone walking with me or anybody else wouldn't be a safeguard as they are just as likely to fall also.If the club replace the flooring this will hopefully all stop.

I appreciate your sentiment and offer though.

Nope, it was like that where I used to be last season up in 307 too, between the spiral and the entrance to the block, and all around that area on the concourse.

Nope, it was like that where I used to be last season up in 307 too, between the spiral and the entrance to the block, and all around that area on the concourse.

I have been in the SS level 1 for a number of years now and the North stand before it and don't ever remember having this problem until this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.