Slippy and Dangerous flooring at the stadium.

The Club know it's a problem because they have people squeegeeing the water away on the approach to blocks 211 and 212.

Why the hell don't they re-paint it with some sort of anti-slip paint, there is loads of it on the market.

They bang on about health and safety, with the Showsec bully boys throwing their weight around at any small incident, but do nothing about something that is potentially lethal.

It doesn't need to be raining. The floor in the toilets is always piss wet and the entrance is 2 x 90 degree corners. I've seen a few people slip and some were early season when we played Chelsea and Watford.

Needs sorting.

Bizarre that in this age of H&S gone mad this is allowed to happen. Coupled with the trip hazards at the back of 123 (possibly the corresponding blocks too).

Bizarre that in this age of H&S gone mad this is allowed to happen. Coupled with the trip hazards at the back of 123 (possibly the corresponding blocks too).

Even more that in spite of the obvious problem and injuries starting to rack up they supposedly don't give a flying.

It's a bloody death trap!

Saw one guy smash head on floor - he just got up from all mates laughing at him - is it going to take a serious incident for the club to realise this needs addressing ASAP

This is a slightly serious topic for a change. What the fuck is going on with that floor on the concourse on level 3? Its like a fuckin ice rink!! I seen at least 5 people go head over tit yesterday. Its just a painted floor which turns into a accident waiting to happen when wet. I'm of the thinking that the club had a deadline to finish it for the start of season and not a lot of thought went into it. Somebodies gonna kop an unfortunate one if they haven't already.. Is anybody at the club on hand to give an insight into these death floors? Rant over. On a positive note, I did do some really long skids!!
In yer pants when you nearly slipped?

It's a bloody death trap!

Saw one guy smash head on floor - he just got up from all mates laughing at him - is it going to take a serious incident for the club to realise this needs addressing ASAP

Well bleeding on the brain didn't evoke much reaction...I guess a death might and it is coming if a small child or a pensioner goes onto their head.

Even more that in spite of the obvious problem and injuries starting to rack up they supposedly don't give a flying.
They do some funny things sometimes the club. They go against their own T&Cs when it comes to allowing away fans to purchase tickets in the home end even though it stipulates they cannot, they get Showsec to turf out individuals at random when whole blocks of people are stood up, they then don't act upon something this serious - like your bad injury - when something even worse is in waiting if they don't do something about it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.