Slippy and Dangerous flooring at the stadium.

The club need to get some professionals in to have a look at this.
I'd recommend Stevie G.

When I was walking back to the car last Saturday , walked over that nexan bridge, I slipped a couple of times, only small slips nothing serious , but if it's an icy cold day ice will form and they are going to have to grit that bridge people are going to flying all over the place.

Did Stevie gee organise the flooring paint job outside the etihad as an act of revenge.

As we entered via M2 about 2.15pm me and my pals were warned by the stewards that the floor was super slippy so surely somebody has raised the issue with the climbs hierarchy ? Or perhaps not. It was like a bloody ice rink

This is a health and safety banana skin waiting to happen. I hope someone at the club gets a grip of the situation before it slips out of control.

Got my claim form and solicitor ready. Not actually slipped yet but will do at the next home game. (With witnesses and near to cctv). Where there is blame there is a claim.

I all seriousness I fell down the stair at City v Liverpool a few years ago and pulled my shoulder out and it has been fucked ever since.

Got my claim form and solicitor ready. Not actually slipped yet but will do at the next home game. (With witnesses and near to cctv). Where there is blame there is a claim.

I all seriousness I fell down the stair at City v Liverpool a few years ago and pulled my shoulder out and it has been fucked ever since.
I thought you helped design the place?

We have a lot of people who are pretty knowledgeable in various fields on here,does anyone know why we have ended up with this dangerous problem? It looks like the wrong paint/flooring has been laid which isn't great when dry but when it is wet it is like ice.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.