Small squad lacking true quality.

Off course it does

we are just starting on the process of building a top class team

have you already forgotten that it wasn't that long back when a relegation battle was to be expected most seasons

droylsdenblue said:
It shows how much quality we are lacking when Swp, Stevie Ireland and Robinho are out, the side looks dismal, what do you think?

Utter bollox we had non of them last season (okay a half descent ireland) and we finished where in the table last season????

droylsdenblue said:
It shows how much quality we are lacking when Swp, Stevie Ireland and Robinho are out, the side looks dismal, what do you think?

It's hard to do anythin' but agree with you.

Most City fans looked at our side yesterday , even at an erratic Portsmouth , and couldn't see how we were gonna win the game , especially with Ireland and SWP missing ....... that had absolutely nothing to do with the quality of the players who were obviously missing from action , more to do with the poor level of 'quality' that was left to actually do the job with!

Its been said a few times but most players were part of a team that finished 9th last season. They dont all just become sh*te overnight.
A quality team starts with a quality manager, soemone who can get the best of what he inherits as well as bringing in new players to improve the team and in Citys case, turn us into the team that ADUG expect and will get.

But it wont happen with what we have seen from this manager so far.

And believe, i would love to be proved wrong.

Cheltblue said:
Its been said a few times but most players were part of a team that finished 9th last season. They dont all just become sh*te overnight.
A quality team starts with a quality manager, soemone who can get the best of what he inherits as well as bringing in new players to improve the team and in Citys case, turn us into the team that ADUG expect and will get.

We only finished 9th because we had a good start, the 2nd half of the season was every bit as bad as it is now.

Ducado said:
Cheltblue said:

We only finished 9th because we had a good start, the 2nd half of the season was every bit as bad as it is now.

I give you that.

So you agree that there has been no improvement under MH?

Agreed, but having a tally of goals scored only 2nd to Chelsea, while fantastic, is out-weighed heavily in performances, results and league position.

I dont give a toss about MH playing past, but i genuinly just want to see positives coming from him, even if its something that is going to take time to nurture. But apart from his luck in having £££s to spend, he has shown me absolutely nothing to hang my hat on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.