smell from wardrobe

marco

as above,we have a built in wardrobe in the upstairs bedroom and the bed is not far from it, every now and then i get a whiff of what i would describe a musty smell, iv'e removed stuff and taken stuff out but nothing seems to smell,the mrs is a bit of a hoarder and its ram packed with stuff and i mean ram packed, could it be that the stuff in there is not airing because its so full, its a floor to ceiling wardrobe and there is no carpet in there so could that be the problem, any help would be most appreciated because this is now running my life trying to cure the problem

I have found that if you don't empty the stomach contents within the first twelve hours the body may evacuate them itself.
This is what I believe to be your problem.

as above,we have a built in wardrobe in the upstairs bedroom and the bed is not far from it, every now and then i get a whiff of what i would describe a musty smell, iv'e removed stuff and taken stuff out but nothing seems to smell,the mrs is a bit of a hoarder and its ram packed with stuff and i mean ram packed, could it be that the stuff in there is not airing because its so full, its a floor to ceiling wardrobe and there is no carpet in there so could that be the problem, any help would be most appreciated because this is now running my life trying to cure the problem
You havn`t arrived unexpectedly early home,say in the last few months,have you.Never know mate,your missus`s lover might still be rigid in there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.