smell from wardrobe

Last year my little girls guinea pig died, wrapped it up, put it in its shoebox coffin, but it was absolutely pissing down, so wasnt burying that day, put it in the coal shed to bury next day.
Completely forgot about it.
3 months later it wasn't pleasant

every now and then i get a whiff of what i would describe a musty smell, iv'e removed stuff and taken stuff out but nothing seems to smell,the mrs is a bit of a goer and its ram packed with stuff and i mean ram packed, there is no carpet in there so could that be the problem, any help would be most appreciated because this is now running my sex life

Only 2 words changed and it's like a scene from spankwire.

as above,we have a built in wardrobe in the upstairs bedroom and the bed is not far from it, every now and then i get a whiff of what i would describe a musty smell, iv'e removed stuff and taken stuff out but nothing seems to smell,the mrs is a bit of a hoarder and its ram packed with stuff and i mean ram packed, could it be that the stuff in there is not airing because its so full, its a floor to ceiling wardrobe and there is no carpet in there so could that be the problem, any help would be most appreciated because this is now running my life trying to cure the problem

You, could, try, burning, the, fucker

It could be a full stop. In fact there's probably a few hiding in there.

100984d1431451978-slow-clap.gif

found the problem, five canvas type bags with the kids old school books and stuff in them,i took them out last night and the canvas or cotton whatever they are made of smelt musty, today no whiff nothing

found the problem, five canvas type bags with the kids old school books and stuff in them,i took them out last night and the canvas or cotton whatever they are made of smelt musty, today no whiff nothing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.