smell from wardrobe

found the problem, five canvas type bags with the kids old school books and stuff in them,i took them out last night and the canvas or cotton whatever they are made of smelt musty, today no whiff nothing
That's it? Some of us have been refreshing this thread all day waiting for the "found a body" post and it was canvas bags you could have removed before posting in the first place?

I'm going back to the "is it time for an it's quiet" thread.

Disappointed.

found the problem, five canvas type bags with the kids old school books and stuff in them,i took them out last night and the canvas or cotton whatever they are made of smelt musty, today no whiff nothing

And no word of thanks for all the helpful posts you got over the last three pages. Some people...

Last edited by a moderator:

What a crushingly mundane end to the tale.

Not to worry ;-)
I had personal interest in this thread. My Wardrobe smelled. I took everything out one thing at a time (I know, it's old fashioned, there was no interweb at the time) and smelt it (socks and all). Turned out my Wembley 1981 flag was mouldy.

City, ruining flags since '81.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.