Smoking

Ducado

Team supported
City
I hate to spoil the happy atmosphere but it's started again in the toilets near 109/110 I thought the club had sorted it out but alas it was as bad as ever yesterday as an ex smoker I understand how powerful the addiction is, but FFS think of the non smokers and the kids with the range of nicotine replacement therapies available you could last a game without a fag

It's been going on for years, I'm sure City could have come up with a solution by now. I know the club shouldn't have to, but it's evident nothing will change unless there's a smoking area.

It's been going on for years, I'm sure City could have come up with a solution by now. I know the club shouldn't have to, but it's evident nothing will change unless there's a smoking area.
Last season they policed it very well and you could go for a piss without inhaling the equivalent of 10 fags

Smoke alarms and sprinklers, that'll sort the buggers.

I think there must be a very high pitched smoke alarm which goes off at 80 mins which is only audiable to some as yet again there was a rush of early leavers.

Wonder how much of it is addiction and how much is it a pathetic game.
It's certainly not an addiction. Not in the sense that you can't go two hours without one. I'll wager you could offer everyone of the smokers free flights and hotel anywhere more than four hours away and they'd snap your hands off. Not one would say "if I can't have a smoke on the flight or in the hotel, I won't be going".
The funny thing is how quickly they'd be on here telling everyone how unfair it was they'd been thrown out and or banned!

I think there must be a very high pitched smoke alarm which goes off at 80 mins which is only audiable to some as yet again there was a rush of early leavers.

After one of the best ever spells of football we have seen at City, I thought a few more may have stayed. The ground was only 2/3 full at final whistle.

It's certainly not an addiction. Not in the sense that you can't go two hours without one. I'll wager you could offer everyone of the smokers free flights and hotel anywhere more than four hours away and they'd snap your hands off. Not one would say "if I can't have a smoke on the flight or in the hotel, I won't be going".
The funny thing is how quickly they'd be on here telling everyone how unfair it was they'd been thrown out and or banned!

It's the same with the drinkers. Some blokes missed 4 goals yesterday either side of half time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.