Smoking

No, if i was immature i would be calling other people for being immature and pulling them up for their spelling. I'm a veggie and the smell of meat makes me feel sick but I don't go overboard about people eating Burgers near me.
Your reply confirms how imature you are on this matter.

I am not sure why you are all 'arguing', the bottom line is: Smoking is BANNED. Whether it is good for your health, bad for your health, whatever, it is BANNED!! What part of "smoking is not allowed in the stadium" do people not understand?

Not only are there notices around the stadium concourse but there are also announcements at every match!!

D
No, if i was immature i would be calling other people for being immature and pulling them up for their spelling. I'm a veggie and the smell of meat makes me feel sick but I don't go overboard about people eating Burgers near me.

As has been said before - you are missing the point and all your arguments are flawed. I guess you are a lost cause as you lack logic

The point being ? That people can last all game without a ciggy ? Agreed.
Arguments that people can last all game without a drink or food or have to leave early ?
And the logic is ?
A lost cause ? Nope. I support City.

I am not sure why you are all 'arguing', the bottom line is: Smoking is BANNED. Whether it is good for your health, bad for your health, whatever, it is BANNED!! What part of "smoking is not allowed in the stadium" do people not understand?

Not only are there notices around the stadium concourse but there are also announcements at every match!!

Standing is I think too and that seems to be tolerated in certain areas. Personally I think a smoking area should be established outside the ground so smokers cam go and have a half time cigarette. It happens at other grounds so I'm sure City could find a way of doing it.

If you and the smokers truly believe this, why be furtive about it and sneak off to the bogs? Very reminiscent of the bike sheds when people were 12. Why not just light up in the stand, have a couple on the bus and/or tram and finish off smoking 10 in the pub? Because it's not allowed, that's why. If you accept the last point, that is, it's not allowed, then there is no argument to be had, unless you advocate that the law only applies in certain places? In that case it would seem the law applies everywhere in England, except for a very small part of some lavatories and a bit of spiral walkway in Manchester and that sounds a bit unlikely.

I’m not furtive about smoking. I don’t smoke. I happen to think adults should be able to smoke at the match. And drink. And swear. Otherwise it becomes the sanitised shite that masquerades as “fandom” at Rugby fucking Union. It’s one of the (increasingly) rare opportunities for folk to vent their spleen, have a bevvy and, God forbid, the odd bifter. Getting antsy, uptight, self-righteous and all “it’s the law” bollocks is for the anodyne, Ra-Ra Twickenham lot, not a football crowd in Manchester.

Blokes smoke. At the match. Move on, nothing to see (unless you’re a busy ****).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.