So how were the rags at work today?

I think they are really hurting. Losing at home to West Brom and making us Champions will have really pissed them off. Hilarious.

It really rained on their parade just like the weather. They had beaten us the previous week and it was all set up for a 5-0 win, lots of mocking us and the hideous childish nursery rhyme songs they sing. Last week gave them hope they might sneak it or delay us winning it until the end of season. All the West Brom game did was reinforce the fact they are truly shit, playing turgid football and with a has been manager that falls out with everybody he meets.

The came to realise that beating us last week did not show they can compete with us or are our equal. It just confirmed they were lucky to play a weakened team sandwiched between playing two tough champions league games and hindered by a shit biased referee. Everybody at that game knows they should have walked off at half time at least five goals down with no coming back.

Their misery on Sunday was just wonderful.

A different take: as a high school teacher in the middle of Philadelphia (not soccer country) upon arrival at school this morning there was a note in my mailbox to see the principal (headmaster) prior to reporting to class. When arriving at her office I was given a packet of papers regarding my retirement (35 years) and made to go over every item with her. I asked why this couldn't wait till end of day, delay of about 20 minutes. She was vague and said ok,we'll do it later.
Upon opening the door to my classroom, sky blue and white bunting everywhere, every student with a sky blue shirt on and a bucket with a bottle of champagne on ice in the middle of my desk. Applause and a standing ovation from the class. Gobsmacked does not do my emotions justice.
Any photos ?

i dont see spurs losing to them

All the rags I know around here only watch them in the pub. I'm keeping my powder dry until Saturday when I'm about to break a habit of a lifetime. I'm going to my local specifically when the rags are on telly as I'm confident the Spuds will do them. Then they'll be getting both barrels. Oh, and I may just remind them that the following day I'll be off to a title winning party at the Etihad !

“Won’t be as good next season”

“Guardiola only wants one more year with you anyway”

“Still not won the Champions League”

“Never won a treble though”

Are a few I’ve had this week

Any photos ?
CREED_II_PHILADELPHIA_49141496.JPG

We are the Champion's Adriannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.