So how were the rags at work today?

In future when I interview new staff I am going to ask them who they support as a first question. Anyone saying the rags can fuckoff.
this genuinely happened to me when a client interviewed me before agreeing to accept me on the account - unfortunately he was a dipper but there was a clear sigh of relief when I told him I was a City S/T holder - "thank f*ck for that" he said "I'm not sure what we would have done if you'd turned out to be a Man United fan"

Just had one send me a picture of the three trophies they won in 1999 saying "This is what three trophies look like" I told her they are sounding more like the scousers everyday going on about "Isteree*

The rags are laughable these days. One sent me an email at work saying how villa have won more titles than us. Do they really think we give a fuck when we watch big vinnie lift a 3rd premier league title in 6 years?

They are really hurting i’m telling you.

The few “normal”, I know and I use the word reservedly, seem to take delight in stopping us celebrating vs them and then “stopping us celebrating v Swansea”.
Are they warped in the head? Nothing will stop us!!
My reply was simple, commenting on the WBA game that finally confirmed our spot “ Glad you were all there to witness it” - radio silence from the lot of them since...

Happy to report Corby is still a scum free zone and has been since Sunday evening, I think we might see a few venture out now the weekend is approaching and they have a semifinal they can watch in the local pubs,as none will have been able to get tickets as usual.

The rag bin emptier ( perfect level for them) who was so gleeful last week about winning the derby and City going out of Europe, calling us the silent neighbours at the same time, hasn't been seen this week. Pity I was going to ask him was he as cheerful as last week.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.