So how were the rags at work today?

2 rags my end were worryingly complimentary and said they long to see footy like that at the swamp. the had nothing but praise. was really weird.

I was evil too. Also loved it.

Bluemoon and various other songs / chants were played from my laptop throughout the day.

Wound one United fan up so much he had a £50 bet with me that United will finish above city next season. Hahaha
I was evil too. Also loved it.

Bluemoon and various other songs / chants were played from my laptop throughout the day.

Wound one United fan up so much he had a £50 bet with me that United will finish above city next season. Hahaha
Has Bobby Charlton guaranteed this yet?

Currently on a jolly to Athens.

Seen many united knockoff shirts for sale in the backstreets.

Only seen one Manchester top actually on someone, and it wasn’t red.

No doubt that on Monday all the Rags will be saying they will meet us in the Charity Shield - August

Went out to walk the dog this morning and was flabbergasted to see a United flag flying at one of the houses ....... So is this a new thing to fly the flag when you've won a game :)

Did they fly this after West Brom?.....

whiteflag.jpg

Classy to see they are enjoying Sunderland’s relegation for the poznan when we won the league. Classless wankers. Hateful club.

That are just hateful fuckers. If you see any City video of our fan's or players celebrating anything they pop up with their spiteful comments, I mean why would you bother?

I know one woman who is in her 70's. A nice woman I see on holiday in Tenerife and I get along with fine. Even she popped up on something I posted with a spiteful comment that sent me into a rant. When told it was banter and I had to expect it I told her no, I had to put up with your fan's shit for 35 years now it is YOUR turn to put up with ours!

There is some kind of character flaw you have to have in you to be associated with that club. They all have it, managers, players, fan's, the whole stinking cesspit that is the rags. It is something that no matter how nice they appear on the surface you know, just know it is lurking deep inside them just ready to come out and show the true rag "Spirit."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.