So how were the rags at work today?

Working from home today, but I took notes as to who was giving it out last week (and this weekend at my community league match), and sent everyone of them the following yesterday...

749234d6_da8c_4d14_afb9_85a57c6efd81_by_techspider-dc90f0r.jpg

Being from Dublin we are infested with them. No rag shirt,cap,jacket in sight today. Beautiful:)...although I was getting my hair cut the other day and the barber(rag) was telling his rag mate that the 2012 title didn’t count as it was goal difference. I had to say something so asked would it be better if head to head decided it. They both agreed. The faces on them when I reminded them we’d beaten them twice that season.

Most of them were fair and a bit miffed about mourinho blaming the players yesterday without taking any responsibility himself again.

Some were actually genuinely relieved it’s now over.

Generally ok

Unlike any of the scouse twats who are complete and utter scouse twats and think they are the better team . Klopp is best manager in the world . Salah better than Messi. Milner better than silva. Next year it’s their year.

You know what the rags were right all along , I could never quite understand it but it’s true I hate them.

Every season I understand the rags hatred of the scousers more and more.

This is one thing that really baffles me, to be fair to the rags i know, they clearly don't like to but they'll acknowledge that City deserved it this year and were the better team throughout, but Liverpool??? I don't know if it's complete delusion or stupidity but they are simply adamant that their side is amazing and they've the best side in the league. Morons.

I have been evil too

But nothing compared to next Monday after we've had our party and Spurs have dumped them out of the cup

In future when I interview new staff I am going to ask them who they support as a first question. Anyone saying the rags can fuckoff.
I've always asked this as an interview question (not first question though, that's always thanks for coming did you get time off work ok - if they said they'd pulled a sicky it was about turn thanks for your time) you can tell a lot from the follow up when you ask them why they support the rags - it's either because it's been in the family (which is ok - ish) or because they are tossers which encompasses a variety of answers.

Never mentioned it, I am better than them and their need to gloat also it annoyed them more that I didn't gloat

Posted on BBC website last night that they should have kept Moyes!
Cue a load of abuse!!

My lad and his mate have a history teacher who is a rag. They asked him today if he teaches history cos he lives in the past like his team

So proud... I taught him well

(The teacher thought it was funny so fair play I suppose)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.