So how were the rags at work today?

The only match going rag in our place came straight over,shook my hand and said well done you deserve it.The "can't get a ticket " brigade,not a peep.They did'nt even want to make eye contact,unlike last week when they could'nt shut up.I'll wait until they crawl out from under their stones upon their next win and then they are getting it none stop all week!
You actually touched one ?

Total silence and heads down then my boss stops me and starts to talk about music!!! My big cheesy grin said it all!

I was evil today - loved it.

Made up for all the shite I have suffered in the last week when they got a bit gobby. I had one lad stuttering at one point as he came up with the usual empty seats, oil club, Arabs, Stockport, 20 tea etc. He has been to 3 games in his life.

I got him with lingard, Sanchez, Maureen, Mice, swamp, history, city bulshit bingo. I even told him united get 95,000 fans at every game and he said 105,000! Apparnetly they have a better squad and we have been so lucky!

Some of them were nearly crying!! I didn’t stop all day. Kick em while they are down.
Well they have given us shit for years! Good on you!

Couldn't find the feckers for dust.
Like a bad rash successfully treated with antibiotics. A bad rash all over me last Monday. Can't be found at all today.

I was evil today - loved it.

Made up for all the shite I have suffered in the last week when they got a bit gobby. I had one lad stuttering at one point as he came up with the usual empty seats, oil club, Arabs, Stockport, 20 tea etc. He has been to 3 games in his life.

I got him with lingard, Sanchez, Maureen, Mice, swamp, history, city bulshit bingo. I even told him united get 95,000 fans at every game and he said 105,000! Apparnetly they have a better squad and we have been so lucky!

Some of them were nearly crying!! I didn’t stop all day. Kick em while they are down.
Show 'em a few screenshots of the empty seats at the Old Toilet yesterday (and I mean the entire game) - been like that all season.

Was looking forward to facing the gobby one this morning (we all know one). He must have had a restless night wondering how he was going to tackle our ‘meeting’. His opening question was a bit s**t though.

“So, how do you feel about us spoiling your party, stopping you winning it at home”

I just smiled and informed the sad muppet, the fact that his team lost to one of the worst teams ever to play in the Premier League, to hand the title to us, was even funnier than Sunderland fans doing the Poznan in 2012. The sad f**kwit.

Still at it the wankers,another 15 and you’ve caught us up one rag said,said to him it will soon come around : )

Was looking forward to facing the gobby one this morning (we all know one). He must have had a restless night wondering how he was going to tackle our ‘meeting’. His opening question was a bit s**t though.

“So, how do you feel about us spoiling your party, stopping you winning it at home”
Funnily enough a Liverpool fan said pretty much the same to me, he actually said "you must be gutted". I just laughed and said I couldn't give a shite, we're champions, and walked off, another that has probably never set foot in liverpool.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.