So how were the rags at work today?

A different take: as a high school teacher in the middle of Philadelphia (not soccer country) upon arrival at school this morning there was a note in my mailbox to see the principal (headmaster) prior to reporting to class. When arriving at her office I was given a packet of papers regarding my retirement (35 years) and made to go over every item with her. I asked why this couldn't wait till end of day, delay of about 20 minutes. She was vague and said ok,we'll do it later.
Upon opening the door to my classroom, sky blue and white bunting everywhere, every student with a sky blue shirt on and a bucket with a bottle of champagne on ice in the middle of my desk. Applause and a standing ovation from the class. Gobsmacked does not do my emotions justice.
Phenomenal. I’ve a new respect for Philly.

A different take: as a high school teacher in the middle of Philadelphia (not soccer country) upon arrival at school this morning there was a note in my mailbox to see the principal (headmaster) prior to reporting to class. When arriving at her office I was given a packet of papers regarding my retirement (35 years) and made to go over every item with her. I asked why this couldn't wait till end of day, delay of about 20 minutes. She was vague and said ok,we'll do it later.
Upon opening the door to my classroom, sky blue and white bunting everywhere, every student with a sky blue shirt on and a bucket with a bottle of champagne on ice in the middle of my desk. Applause and a standing ovation from the class. Gobsmacked does not do my emotions justice.

Ha ha that’s brilliant.

They were very quiet. Unlike last monday when I had this welcome on the table in the canteen;

20180409_100406.jpg

Most people don't know this about me, but I'm a handwriting expert and I could tell straightaway that this has been penned by someone with six fingers.

They weren't interested in discussing football today.

Very quiet.

Non to be seen here in Nantwich today. Not a one....same all over I expect. Where are you all hiding you fucking tossers. Yes hiding away nothing to say....Rags the anal warts on the arsehole of Society Hahahahaha

What a brilliant story. I guess some colleagues and pupils are going to miss you when you retire. You should be really proud of the reception you had. Very best wishes from a fellow blue:

What a great story.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.