So how were the rags at work today?

Thanks to all blues who read and appreciated my morning, the joy in my heart for these inner cty kids to even know how much OUR championship meant to me was a wonderful experience and an absolute shocker. They KNOW how much i detest the rags and made my joy tenfold. Cheers to all.

A different take: as a high school teacher in the middle of Philadelphia (not soccer country) upon arrival at school this morning there was a note in my mailbox to see the principal (headmaster) prior to reporting to class. When arriving at her office I was given a packet of papers regarding my retirement (35 years) and made to go over every item with her. I asked why this couldn't wait till end of day, delay of about 20 minutes. She was vague and said ok,we'll do it later.
Upon opening the door to my classroom, sky blue and white bunting everywhere, every student with a sky blue shirt on and a bucket with a bottle of champagne on ice in the middle of my desk. Applause and a standing ovation from the class. Gobsmacked does not do my emotions justice.
Wow, incredible
That brought a tear to my eye...

A different take: as a high school teacher in the middle of Philadelphia (not soccer country) upon arrival at school this morning there was a note in my mailbox to see the principal (headmaster) prior to reporting to class. When arriving at her office I was given a packet of papers regarding my retirement (35 years) and made to go over every item with her. I asked why this couldn't wait till end of day, delay of about 20 minutes. She was vague and said ok,we'll do it later.
Upon opening the door to my classroom, sky blue and white bunting everywhere, every student with a sky blue shirt on and a bucket with a bottle of champagne on ice in the middle of my desk. Applause and a standing ovation from the class. Gobsmacked does not do my emotions justice.

Wow what a cool story mate..Good job it wasn't in Collyhurst/Ancoats..or Anywhere in London(especially)you would probably just get just a bottle.haha

Unforgettable; amazing & very well deserved!!!

Well I retired early but I ran a couple of businesses before, I genuinely had a No rags policy.
It was much better for team spirit. I had rag customers and I always took the piss mercilessly.
I actually have no rags as friends and since I moved to Sheffield I don't even have any in my social circle.
Miss my customers though.

I think they are really hurting. Losing at home to West Brom and making us Champions will have really pissed them off. Hilarious.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.