So is this it?

@CrownPointBlue what exactly do we have to do to win the league this year? Or is it impossible. If not us, then who? Please, explain what you mean, and i think people would be less irritated.

Not impossible BBP but unlikely to be the cakewalk some on here think. We are in transition on and off the pitch (as are others) & I think it may take longer than some people think to bring all the necessary elements together to put together a title winning team.

For example,I think it'll be necessary for Vincent,Kun,DavidSilva,KDB & Gundogan(who could be the best signing) to be fully fit & play 30+ PL games each. Additionally,the balance of the team ,including the youngsters,will need to produce 8 /10 level performances on a regular basis. Everyone will have to be super fit to play the high pressing game and if Pep is already worried about pre season preparations & fitness levels who are we to argue.

Who else ? Probably anyone of Chavs,Arse,Spuds,rags. Conte is a very competent coach & they don't have European distractions. One things for sure it's likely to be even more competitive than last year with West Ham,Everton,Leicester,Stoke,Liverpool keeping everything honest.

Interesting times ahead.....no more so than on here.

I certainly hope you are all correct. We missed a unique opportunity to do all the things you're suggesting after 93-20 & have at best trod water since that pinnacle despite 13/14s excitement.

To be Champions this season so many things are going to have to be 100% from the off,which I'm not convinced about. We will be competitive but next season is more likely.

Gonna be interesting.....particularly on here.
13/14 excitement? we won the league and the cup what did you do?

We could make no new signings and still have the best squad in the league. Even if United get Pogba. Best manager too.

I doubt we will see a consistent eleven players through most games. But I think Fernandinho and Otamendi are the payers who will make the most appearances next season.
Hmmm! Not too sure about that.

Hmmm! Not too sure about that.
Really? I am.

Hart- 3rd best keeper (De Gea, Cech)
Clichy- 2nd best LB (Azpilicueta)
Kompany- best CB
Otamendi- 4th best CB (Kompany, Koscielny, Vertonghen)
Sagna- best RB (and Zabaleta is probably second)
Fernandinho and Gundogan- two of the best CMs (only Fabregas has a claim to be ahead)
Silva and De Brunye- top two CAMs
Sterling- massive potential and who's better? Hazard, Sanchez, Mata, Pedro, Arnoutavic. Nolito is aruably 3rd best in the league now.
Navas- Only Mahrez, Willian and Mkhitaryan are better on the right.
Aguero- best striker in the league and it's not even close.

last year as did many under the pisscan proves that you don't necessaraly need the best squad or players if you have a gameplan, team ethic, drive, fitness and a common goal.

Our squad is one of the best 3 in the league, but this year we have a focused manager with all those above, unlike pellers last year who seemed to be in a coma.

We have a great chance of winning it and I only see spurs, stuffy rag performances and an improved chelsea challenging, this isn't a slight on leicester but I think europe will take it's toll

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.