So then...

liamctid

The first day of September 2008 will be remembered well by all City fans. But what if that day never happened?

18th currently in the league. And you can forget about Robinhos goals against Stoke and Newcastle. Or the influence he had against Portsmouth and Arsenal. Would we have had Zabaleta? Who knows. Corluka was as good as gone regardless.

Our owner locked up, no money to spend in Jan.

You could go as far as saying that we would of been looking at going out of business.

There were a couple of posts last week that said we were only one month from going into Administration.

How true that was I have no idea.

We could of ended up with Cuddly Ken!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

_39838571_bates270.jpg

mackenzie said:
There were a couple of posts last week that said we were only one month from going into Administration.

That was pretty much correct. Whatever people think, we could easily have gone out of business although I know at least one person who was ready to pick up the pieces. So when people are moaning about where we are now, although it doesn't look good they need to remember that if ADUG stick with it, we will come good Won't be this year and may not even be next but it will happen.

If you want an analogy it's like being on the verge of having your house repossessed. At the last minute someone steps in and pays your mortgage but all you then do is moan about the decorations.

Happy Christmas to all Bluemooners and best wishes for a great 2009.

Prestwich_Blue said:
mackenzie said:

That was pretty much correct. Whatever people think, we could easily have gone out of business although I know at least one person who was ready to pick up the pieces. So when people are moaning about where we are now, although it doesn't look good they need to remember that if ADUG stick with it, we will come good Won't be this year and may not even be next but it will happen.

If you want an analogy it's like being on the verge of having your house repossessed. At the last minute someone steps in and pays your mortgage but all you then do is moan about the decorations.

Happy Christmas to all Bluemooners and best wishes for a great 2009.

===========================

What a great analogy........

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.