so then.......

I've been a critic of Hughes the past few games but he got it spot on today. He set the team up well with players in the right positions, and we reaped the rewards. Elano was very influential today, and Hull gave Robinho far too much room which allowed the direct ball over the top to him on several occasions in the first half. But the point is that we exploited it and did not leave that opportunity to rot.

Well done Hughes and co, lets hope he is starting to feel around who his best side are in certain situations for different games. But it's only one win, the Blackburn game will be a tougher test with BFS employing his usual system.

riley347 said:
Bigga said:
You need to do some research on what Elano ACTUALLY said, in that infamous interview and stop perpetuating rumour, like an ignorant tw@.

so he indirectly didn,t have a pop at hughes,s judgement.........................right................

So, let me look at what your saying again...

Elano is asked why he's not playing for City and he answers basically "I've no idea why I'm not in the team", at a time when we needed the man's craft and guile above Vassell's 'hard work every game' inclusion. Hmm...

You can take it as a swipe(as you did) or you can take it as a GENUINE response to a question. A valid response, looking at what was happening at the time.

I think you like Fizzy Pop footy and see it as a Man's Game. You, CLEARLY, would like the Brasilian gone from the team. More pity/ fool, you.

Bigga said:
riley347 said:
so he indirectly didn,t have a pop at hughes,s judgement.........................right................

So, let me look at what your saying again...

Elano is asked why he's not playing for City and he answers basically "I've no idea why I'm not in the team", at a time when we needed the man's craft and guile above Vassell's 'hard work every game' inclusion. Hmm...

You can take it as a swipe(as you did) or you can take it as a GENUINE response to a question. A valid response, looking at what was happening at the time.

I think you like Fizzy Pop footy and see it as a Man's Game. You, CLEARLY, would like the Brasilian gone from the team. More pity/ fool, you.

no...fair points....but the "i,m a brazilian international" line was a definate pop.........every coach needs a discipline installing........hughes simply did this........fair play to him i say.....elano,s top class but needs to grow up.............

I am still unconvinced by MH. I have wanted him to go for weeks. However, I would be delighted to be proved wrong. So what? I have done my time and paid my money for nearly forty years. If 'I told you so' posts make you feel happy, then good luck to you. I am more interested in winning. I am going to more interesting threads now. CTID

riley347 said:
no...fair points....but the "i,m a brazilian international" line was a definate pop.........every coach needs a discipline installing........hughes simply did this........fair play to him i say.....elano,s top class but needs to grow up.............

The 'international' line could be viewed in many ways. He may've said it as in 'I can get in the national team, where the talent is amazing, yet I can't get in at City?? What's that about?' or he could have been saying 'I'm Billy Big B*ll*cks!'. I dunno, you decide(which you have!). Maybe it WAS a bit of a pop... But, it's also the truth! And nothing quite hurts like the truth, does it...?

Also, bear in mind Hughes' dig at Elano, just recently, accoding to journos.

Bigga said:
riley347 said:

The 'international' line could be viewed in many ways. He may've said it as in 'I can get in the national team, where the talent is amazing, yet I can't get in at City?? What's that about?' or he could have been saying 'I'm Billy Big B*ll*cks!'. I dunno, you decide(which you have!). Maybe it WAS a bit of a pop... But, it's also the truth! And nothing quite hurts like the truth, does it...?

WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU GO INTO WORK AND SLAG OFF YOUR BOSS PUBLICALLY................total breakdown of respect.....in any line of work,this can,t be tolerated.......would be heartbreaking if they can,t patch this up........elano simply needs to knuckle down............we will be great in a few years and should be part of it..........

riley347 said:
Bigga said:

WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU GO INTO WORK AND SLAG OFF YOUR BOSS PUBLICALLY................total breakdown of respect.....in any line of work,this can,t be tolerated.......would be heartbreaking if they can,t patch this up........elano simply needs to knuckle down............we will be great in a few years and should be part of it..........

If I was a top programmer at Minisoft and ended up at Phil's Website Designs making tea for a kid who's just passed his NVQ at computers, when I could be leading the charge, I'd be thinking 'What the fook is the manager on?! Why does he not want me to make the company the best it can be, using my talents?'!

Is it not the same thing, essentially?

Bigga, I would like to think that luvers of football, in terms of having a value of technique, would want Elano to stay.

However, (to give you an example), cavemen don't quite see it this way. We know this because they get their mums to post on this website.

When the win column outweighs the defeat column i will be convinced. today was emphatic but it needs to be backed up with another good performance against Blackburn.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.