so this agenda thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
squirtyflower said:
Chris in London said:
squirtyflower said:
i've watched the game for the first time tonight, and that is a blatant lie about Silva, he celebrates at the same time as everyone else

cockroaches

You pissed up bastard.

So where were you in the Olympic stadium, asleep under your chair? Or was GDM standing in front of you?
i had had the odd beer and glass of red wine, and GDM was there, but please use your forensic mind to explain how i could possibly be watching the ball hit the back of the net and watch Merlin go mad at the same time?

You said it was the first time you watched the game. So when the match was actually being played you must have have been watching something else. Or getting some Z's in. Unless what you meant when you said 'I watched the game for the first time' was 'I watched the game for the second time.'

Anyway, did you chuck a coin in the Trevi fountain?

A few years back Milner came on for Tevez during a match. As Tevez was coming off, Milner gave him a quick hug tap & ran on the pitch. Next day, I forget which paper--probably the DM--had an article about Milner having to hold Tevez back from going after Mancini for being subbed, while posting a picture of the moment Milner made contact with Tevez. I saw that moment as it happened & was gobsmacked at the article. Since then I believe nothing they write

EDIT:
Found it. It was the sun
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/3260731/Carlos-Tevez-blew-his-top-after-being-subbed-by-Roberto-Mancini-as-Manchester-City-beat-Bolton-1-0.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sp ... n-1-0.html</a>

Carlos cracks in Mancini row
FLASHPOINT ... James Milner tries to restrain Carlos Tevez as the striker vents his anger at Roberto Mancini

Last Updated: 12th January 2011
CARLOS TEVEZ blew his top after being subbed in the final minute at Eastlands.
The Argie striker bad-mouthed Roberto Mancini before pushing past the Manchester City boss.

They are all sat at their desks, all day long with this thread open on a tab.

Its becoming a game now unfortunately.

I reckon a few are doing nothing more than push the boundaries. By all accounts we don't want to come down too hard on the media, so what have they got to lose?

At other clubs they'd lose access to players, staff etc. So not in their interests to piss them off. Clear to me that quite a few journo's arent too bothered about doing that to us.

Chris in London said:
squirtyflower said:
Chris in London said:
You pissed up bastard.

So where were you in the Olympic stadium, asleep under your chair? Or was GDM standing in front of you?
i had had the odd beer and glass of red wine, and GDM was there, but please use your forensic mind to explain how i could possibly be watching the ball hit the back of the net and watch Merlin go mad at the same time?

You said it was the first time you watched the game. So when the match was actually being played you must have have been watching something else. Or getting some Z's in. Unless what you meant when you said 'I watched the game for the first time' was 'I watched the game for the second time.'

tbf i had double vision along the right hand touchline!
maybe because I didn't visit the fountain of Trevi

squirtyflower said:
Chris in London said:
squirtyflower said:

You were a fucking shambles.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
squirtyflower said:
Chris in London said:

You were a fucking shambles.
we weren't in fucking Shambles we were in Rome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.