so this agenda thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
inbetween said:
@BluePhil8 said:
I thought the Guardian prides itself on being some sort of moral bastion of hope and integrity?

Nice to see them acting smug and snide.

Just reinforces what an absolute dump the UK has become in terms of media.

Had to laugh the other night. Talksport usually can't annoy me as I know they talk shit to get attention. Jason c**ty was on us after the Roma game though. We are so bad it's embarrassing and qualifying the way we did is nothing to be proud of. The night the Champions of England came of age in Europe and the English pundits are still trying to ridicule us. No mention that his beloved Chelsea are seeded in pot 1 so always get an easy group that guarantees top spot so they can face a second place team in the last 16. He laughed at us for being lucky against Bayern, the same radio station that wanked themselves silly over how clinical United were against Southampton and how it's all about winning.

It's just funny tbh. They have the cash cows which are United and Liverpool. Any tit can see they have the most fans so are the largest source of revenue. As said though, the journalistic integrity has gone completely.

I have finished work every night this week at 10 and every single night all that twat goes on about is whether this is the best Chelsea team in history, a great Chelsea team under Mourinho that was won as much as I have in my (non-existant) footballing career.

Whose tactical genius manager won zip last year, and was completely outwitted by a new manager to the league who also won another major trophy in his first season, without the press behind him licking his balls. Thank God we got Pellegrini!

Sunny Coast Blue said:
inbetween said:
@BluePhil8 said:
I thought the Guardian prides itself on being some sort of moral bastion of hope and integrity?

Nice to see them acting smug and snide.

Just reinforces what an absolute dump the UK has become in terms of media.

Had to laugh the other night. Talksport usually can't annoy me as I know they talk shit to get attention. Jason c**ty was on us after the Roma game though. We are so bad it's embarrassing and qualifying the way we did is nothing to be proud of. The night the Champions of England came of age in Europe and the English pundits are still trying to ridicule us. No mention that his beloved Chelsea are seeded in pot 1 so always get an easy group that guarantees top spot so they can face a second place team in the last 16. He laughed at us for being lucky against Bayern, the same radio station that wanked themselves silly over how clinical United were against Southampton and how it's all about winning.

It's just funny tbh. They have the cash cows which are United and Liverpool. Any tit can see they have the most fans so are the largest source of revenue. As said though, the journalistic integrity has gone completely.

I have finished work every night this week at 10 and every single night all that twat goes on about is whether this is the best Chelsea team in history, a great Chelsea team under Mourinho that was won as much as I have in my (non-existant) footballing career.

Whose tactical genius manager won zip last year, and was completely outwitted by a new manager to the league who also won another major trophy in his first season, without the press behind him licking his balls. Thank God we got Pellegrini!

But BEFORE last season Pellers had won nowt in Europe and by majority decision was going to win nowt in the forseeable future - all because he had won nowt before. Not only has integrity taken a holiday but sense and logic seem to be in short supply among the revered and venerated hacks and journos of the RagDipperMeedya!

jimharri said:
Only third in the running order on MOTD tonight. That bloody agenda again. I feel like penning a strongly worded letter to that nice Mr Cameron.

There must be some fucking shite on if we got third.

stony said:
jimharri said:
Only third in the running order on MOTD tonight. That bloody agenda again. I feel like penning a strongly worded letter to that nice Mr Cameron.

Ha, I was amazed our game was given that high a billing too. It wasn't a great spectacle, and that's putting it politely.

Ric said:
stony said:
jimharri said:

Ha, I was amazed our game was given that high a billing too. It wasn't a great spectacle, and that's putting it politely.

Regardless of the game quality, If we'd have lost 1-0, I'd lay £1m to 1p we'd be first up.

Blue Punter said:
Ric said:
stony said:

Regardless of the game quality, If we'd have lost 1-0, I'd lay £1m to 1p we'd be first up.

Tbf, the leagues cannon fodder breaking a losing streak and beating the champions who are on a great run would be big news, and rightly get top billing.

stony said:
Blue Punter said:
Ric said:

Tbf, the leagues cannon fodder breaking a losing streak and beating the champions who are on a great run would be big news, and rightly get top billing.

Regardless of the game quality?

Yeah you're probably correct.

Then again if ever we won a European Trophy, they'd probably not bother showing it live on terrestrial TV.

At least my £1m is safe. I'll PM you about the penny.

Notice they found an excuse to show the goals from the scum beating Soton - never seen MOTD who have limited viewing time do repeats like that before

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.