so this agenda thing.

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by Bill, 11 Jul 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sunny Coast Blue

Sunny Coast Blue

Whose tactical genius manager won zip last year, and was completely outwitted by a new manager to the league who also won another major trophy in his first season, without the press behind him licking his balls. Thank God we got Pellegrini!

2. Dave Ewing's Back 'eader

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader

But BEFORE last season Pellers had won nowt in Europe and by majority decision was going to win nowt in the forseeable future - all because he had won nowt before. Not only has integrity taken a holiday but sense and logic seem to be in short supply among the revered and venerated hacks and journos of the RagDipperMeedya!

3. jimharri

jimharri

Occasional idiot
    Only third in the running order on MOTD tonight. That bloody agenda again. I feel like penning a strongly worded letter to that nice Mr Cameron.

4. stony

stony

There must be some fucking shite on if we got third.

5. Ric

Ric

Ha, I was amazed our game was given that high a billing too. It wasn't a great spectacle, and that's putting it politely.

6. Blue Punter

Blue Punter

Regardless of the game quality, If we'd have lost 1-0, I'd lay £1m to 1p we'd be first up.

7. stony

stony

Tbf, the leagues cannon fodder breaking a losing streak and beating the champions who are on a great run would be big news, and rightly get top billing.

8. Blue Punter

Blue Punter

Regardless of the game quality?

Yeah you're probably correct.

Then again if ever we won a European Trophy, they'd probably not bother showing it live on terrestrial TV.

At least my £1m is safe. I'll PM you about the penny.

9. mcfc1632

mcfc1632

Notice they found an excuse to show the goals from the scum beating Soton - never seen MOTD who have limited viewing time do repeats like that before

10. scotty123

scotty123

I suggest people have a look at the Sunday Supplement thread, sums the agenda up to a tee

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.