So we did try and sign Bellamy after all....

der-bomber said:
Well having a team of soft-arses aint working, thats for sure...

I don't think the reason we're shit is because we aren't kicking other teams enough. Fuck it though, lets become the new Wimbledon.

I have to agree with a previous poster, If Hughes signs Bellamy
then He must go. I would understand what he was trying to
achieve with a signing like that but it would be totally wrong
for a club with our aspirations.

Zabaleta is our very own hard man. Micah and Nedum would be terrifying too if they only channeled their aggression in the right direction. We don't really need Bellamy too.

RobbieBrewer said:
der-bomber said:
Well having a team of soft-arses aint working, thats for sure...

Please name the other "hard man" forwards that are currently terrorising premiership defences and topping the scoring charts?

Exactly.

Dunne, Micah, Nedum, Zabba, Kompany

Ok I have had enough of this Bellamy is a cancer at every club he has been at, but whatsmore guys we are the richest club in the world, if we can't attract better players than this guy then we have the wrong man in charge and he should be fired because with bellamy we will win NOTHING.

Bellamy is better than what we have - by a mile. And he has an attitude. That's good. He wants to win and score goals

He should have done a lot more than what he has in the game.

I remember watching him terrorise City playing for Coventry down the wing in the FA Cup when we beat them 1-0 at Maine Rd thanks to a last minute goal that saw Coventry invade the Maine Stand. Always a threat for any team

Bellamy is one of those players who you love to hate, but would love in your team, because he gives everything

Fitness for him is a problem, and he's a player who relies on pace

If we sign Bellamy that will be the last sign I need to be 100% convinced that Hughes is trying to convert us into Blackburn.

avoidconfusion said:
If we sign Bellamy that will be the last sign I need to be 100% convinced that Hughes is trying to convert us into Blackburn.

If he wants to turn us into Blackburn first and Hughes really is the man for the board then why didnt they just buy Blackburn instead? They would of had at least a seasons start on us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.