So who else has had/got swine flu?

berger10

Iv been diagnosed with it today, after a few days of feeling dodgy but iv got me tamiflu and oinkment at hand so will be fine.

Worst flu symptoms iv ever had, me mums been round throwing things at me through the bedroom door and bleaching ecerywhere lol

I better be ok by Sat 'cos not a chance am I missing a home game, if I have to infect you all to go I will ;)

I've had a stinking cold and chest infection for a week, Dont know if its swine flu but the paras and coff med + lots of lager seems to be keeping me upright...

berger1985 said:
Iv been diagnosed with it today, after a few days of feeling dodgy but iv got me tamiflu and oinkment at hand so will be fine.

Worst flu symptoms iv ever had, me mums been round throwing things at me through the bedroom door and bleaching ecerywhere lol

I better be ok by Sat 'cos not a chance am I missing a home game, if I have to infect you all to go I will ;)
you best not sneeze on saturday then

A work collegue who wears all the muslim headgear and so on, was straight faced and said she's not allowed to get it because she's a muslim and swine flu is haram, we thought she was being serious and thought wow, that can't be right!

Anyway, the next day she told us all it was a wind up and was p*ss*ng herself laughing we didn't say anything!! Doooooh.

My boss and he's coughing on everyone if i miss the game on saturday i will have to kill him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.