So who has impressed you this season

Pogba. One of the best traffic cones I've seen i a long while.
Some prick on BT Sports football writers podcast said he's been the signing of the season and is without doubt the best midfielder in the Prem and the only reason no one else is saying so is because the media has so many ABU's in it.

I nearly fell over.

Rondon, Nathan Aké, Joe Allen, Okazaki, Antonio, Charlie Daniels, Son, Azpilicueta, Alonso, Negredo.

The reason I think Arsene Wenger is a bad manager is that for four months he started Alex Iwobi over Olivier Giroud.

Rondon, Nathan Aké, Joe Allen, Okazaki, Antonio, Charlie Daniels, Son, Azpilicueta, Alonso, Negredo.

The reason I think Arsene Wenger is a bad manager is that for four months he started Alex Iwobi over Olivier Giroud.

It wasn't like for like though in position and allowed them to start Sanchez upfront which I personally think is the right move instead of Giroud (despite his good run lately)....

It wasn't like for like though in position and allowed them to start Sanchez upfront which I personally think is the right move instead of Giroud (despite his good run lately)....

Good point, but right now Arsenal play

ST
CAM
RM CM CM LM

I always thought they could move the wide players up to get

---------Giroud----------
Sanchez Ozil Walcott

I just think Giroud is a far better player than Iwobi, and has also scored around 20 goals pretty reliably every season for the last few years. He's invaluable to them.

Some prick on BT Sports football writers podcast said he's been the signing of the season and is without doubt the best midfielder in the Prem and the only reason no one else is saying so is because the media has so many ABU's in it.

I nearly fell over.

I just nearly choked on my dinner reading that...signing of the season !!!! or did he miss two words at the beginning of that phrase which should have been 'most over-priced'

Wanyama and Dembele both looked massive yesterday. Dembele is such an odd player, if he'd score every once in a while he'd be truly world class.

Most players have hit it in bursts of form, no one player stands out. stand outs above the lot are underlined.

moses,costa,kante,mane,coutinho,KDB,aguero, Alderweireld,dembele,ali,giroud,sanchez,ibra****,coleman,baines,lukaku,phillips,McAuley......... not doing anymore, the likes of the cherries have a great team spirit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.