So who has impressed you this season

Hasn't been mentioned yet but I think Defoe is doing well considering Moyes is manager and Sunderland are shite.

Defoe is a fantastic footballer. Proper goalscorer, one of the best. How he's been overlooked for England i'll never know (Well i do, he doesn't play for fashionable clubs).

Really wanted him at City a few years back. Still scoring important goals at 34.

11 Prem goals this season already.... decent.

Pogba. Genuinely.

I'm honestly impressed at how much of a waste of money he is/has been. It's actually remarkable

Just seen him listed in a Prem Team of the Season so far. Highlights include he's top 5 in shots (66). I hope he continues this trend, as 95% of them end up in row N of the the second tier at best....

Demerai Gray looks very promising time I see him, not sure why he doesn't get more starts for Leicester.

Demerai Gray looks very promising time I see him, not sure why he doesn't get more starts for Leicester.

I think he's a bit 'Adam Johnson', in the football sense. I.e looks good in patches and on motd but doesn't do enough over 90mins - that's all that can think of as he has looked decent when I've seen him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.