So Who's Going to Leave

Yaya still not gone. This makes me sad as he may further tarnish his legend at City. Now he leaves for free next summer. Just hope Pep gets something more out of him than we've seen the last 2 years.

Great transfer window overall though. Apart from maybe a left back we got our targets and got rid of the dead wood, albeit on loan. All set for a wonderful campaign!

In Pep we trust, even though I'll miss Joe. Good luck blue

Last edited:
Yaya still not gone. This makes me sad as he may further tarnish his legend at City. Now he leaves for free next summer. Just hope Pep gets something more out of him than we've seen the last 2 years.
True, proves all the bad things that have been said about his attitude.
He wouldn't move to play football like Joe, etc have done... Proving that in Yaya's world money is greater than football, notice him or his agent has not said a single bad thing about guardiola or the club?
I bet he's basically on a warning now... Next quote & he's sacked without pay!

If he bangs in 20 at Stoke I suggest we are fools for letting him go. He was magic at Swansea and only a pale shadow at City.
He could do well there under Hughes. Never with our style and formation. It's a good move we could be getting double what we would have flogged him for in this window!

lets hope that they do not do too well or Pep might look like a bit of a knob

Nah, we want them to do as well as possible so we may be able to flog them for proper money next summer. Success for another club in no way means they would have been a success here.

Out
Samir Nasri - Sevilla - Season Long Loan.
Winifred Bony - Stoke City - Season Long Loan.
Eliaquim Mangala - Valencia - Season Long Loan.
Joe Hart - Torino - Season Long Loan.
Jason Denayer - Sunderland - Season Long Loan.
Other kids out on loan too.

That clears the decks in terms of the 3 foreign registered players we needed to release. But we have Bravo now too, so by my thoughts someone is going to be unlucky and will not get in the Champions League squad...

YaYa?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.