So Who's Going to Leave

Pep has made it clear.

Hart, Mangala, Yaya, Nasri, Bony.

Goodbye or enjoy your year in the reserves.

I completely agree, and think it is crazy that anyone would be fine with doing that, especially Yaya (as he's already 33 and doesn't have many years left). I understand making the most money possible is part of being a professional but you'd think that would only apply to joining a team or trying to get a new deal, if I was a footballer at a big club and knew I wouldn't play, I'd try to find a new club as soon as possible.

I think we'll offload at least three of those mentioned, but it wouldn't be a great surprise if they were all loan deals. :(

If reports are to be believed, Hart only wants to play in England.

So Kolarov seems to be staying (I still don't see why but he has looked good so far. Gotta trust Pep on this one)

Yaya seems likely to sit in the stands and run out his contract
Best guess - Runs out contract sitting in stands then gets one last big payday in China or Qatar
Bony seem likely off
Best guess - Sold to a mid table team for ~£15m
Mangala - linked to Porto, Valencia, MIlan, and now Napoli
Best guess - Loaned to Italian Club with mandatory buy for - £15m
Or sold directly to Napoli if they sell Koulibaly
Fernando - linked to Milan
Best guess - Kept and sold in January to make room for Gabriel Jesus
Nasri - linked to Roma, Inter, Milan, and Beşiktaş
Best guess - Loaned to Beşiktaş but would love a sale (wages seem to be prohibitive)
Joe Hart - linked to Everton (most likely), Dortmund, Sevilla
Best guess - Loaned to Everton and Sold for ~£10m next summer

I also wouldn't be suprised if Navas is sold back to Sevilla but i think he could serve as a decent squad member for another year.

I think you are about right here - I just hope we get Yaya away somewhere I think Pep would prefer him gone even if we have to pay all his wages etc. it's obvious Pep is aware of what a scumbag Yaya's agent is - so he won't want the two of them stirring the crap from the sidelines all season.

I think you are about right here - I just hope we get Yaya away somewhere I think Pep would prefer him gone even if we have to pay all his wages etc. it's obvious Pep is aware of what a scumbag Yaya's agent is - so he won't want the two of them stirring the crap from the sidelines all season.

Amazing how Hart's value has dropped, all about supply and demand.

Ultimately there has to be a deal done for Toure all depends on whether we want to be seen as not being a soft touch. Can't help but think if he had gone about things in a better way over the last few years he would go as a legend with our best wishes and we would be more generous with a free transfer/ pay off etc.

The other players we need to shift and a lot to do with time running out. Would like to see all the obvious ones gone bar Fernando, I do think although limited he will still offer something.

I'll be surprised of we get a transfer fee for any of the players mentioned above. They will either stay or it will be a loan with us pretty much footing part of the wages.

We are seen as a soft touch / desperate when trying to offload players and other clubs will just take the pi$$.

Me personally, if no one made a reasonable offer (either to buy outright or obligation to buy after loan) i would keep the players in the reserve and if they dont knuckle down then makr them train with the kids.

After Ayew's injury and now Carroll being out (again) for 4-6 weeks we might be able to sell Bony to them

Can people stop using the word "reserves" as the word is not relevant anymore because it is the EDS and NO player will be allowed to stop the progress of our youth players by playing to keep match fit. You either do what Pep wants and fight for a place, or you will be sold, or you will be sat on your arse doing nothing, which benefits noone involved.

I think we'll offload at least three of those mentioned, but it wouldn't be a great surprise if they were all loan deals. :(

If reports are to be believed, Hart only wants to play in England.
According to Sky today, Hart's up for a move abroad. 'according to sources'

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.