So Who's Going to Leave

According to Sky today, Hart's up for a move abroad. 'according to sources'

Funny thing supply and demand, he may well wan to stay in England but if no top club needs him then suddenly going abroad seems more appealing, I suspect we will see movement in the last few days of the window for many of our surplus / Squad players.

reckon we'll see a lot of outgoings next year. The release list alone next summer will be mental. could include Yaya, caballero, clichy, zabaleta, sagna and Navas and thats before we've even sold anyone.

Lets wait until the end of the season to see if they are massive upgrade or not.

The time is now, not in 9 months from now. And with the exception of Hart/Bravo - it is pretty obvious even at this early stage that the incoming player is an improvement on the incumbent based on their contribution last season.

Just watched yesterdays trainng videos,yaya bony and nasri there,but I couldn't see mangala or deneyer ?

Wish we would get a wiggle on so I can build up expectation for a Jim White day swoop only to stay up and find that nothing has happened. I know it's stupid but I do it every time!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.